- The student must have a BA or BS degree; and
- The student only wishes to enroll for a few courses.
(NOTE: Students who are not pursuing a degree at Durham Tech are not eligible for financial aid.)
- Many students come to Durham Tech after completing their undergraduate degree. Typically, they need a few courses to prepare for admission to graduate school or professional school.
- The most commonly needed courses are Anatomy and Physiology (I and II), Microbiology, Statistics, Pathophysiology, Psychology, and Sociology.
- We want to facilitate the process for students who have a degree and need only a few courses. Therefore, we created an admission code (T90990PB) so that students will be assigned an advisor and will be able to enroll in the courses they need in a timely manner.
Steps for visiting students with a bachelor's degree who wish to take classes at Durham Tech without pursuing another degree:
- Complete the Enrollment Application (necessary to be assigned a student number.) Mark the box for post-baccalaureate student with the codeT90990PB
- Submit official transcripts from your college(s) by the following dates:
- March 15 for summer classes
- June 15 for fall classes
- October 15 for winter classes
- Jairo McMican, Phail Wynn, Jr. Student Services Center, room 1200; email@example.com
- Kara Battle, Collins Building, room 293; firstname.lastname@example.org