Late advising on on May 13 and May 14 is your last opportunity to meet with an advisor. Registration via WebAdvisor closes at 11:59 p.m. on May 14 for Summer Term 2015 credit courses.
Main Campus: All Students, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
During these times, students may meet with advisors in the following locations (walk-in only; no appointments)
- Phillips Building, room 303: Arts, Sciences, and University Transfer
- Tech Center, room 981: Career and Technical Programs
- Tech Center, room 974: Public Safety
- Tech Center, room 963: Health Technologies
- Wynn Center, room 1200: New and Visiting Students
Payment is due the same day you register. You can pay in person 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Mondays – Fridays, at the Cashier’s Office (in the White Building, lobby area) by check, cash, or credit card. You can also pay by credit card through WebAdvisor. Note: If you register between 12 a.m. and 2 a.m., payment is due by 2 a.m.
Orange County Campus (OCC): 1 – 6 p.m.
During these times, students may meet with advisors at OCC (walk-in only; no appointment necessary)
Payment is due the same day you register. You can pay in person at the Orange County Campus by check or credit card (no cash payments). You can also pay by credit card through WebAdvisor.