Wednesday, March 30
10:30 a.m. – 3 p.m., Wynn Multi-Purpose Room
ATTENTION: To protect the blood supply, the American Red Cross is closely monitoring Zika virus. If you have traveled to Mexico, the Caribbean, Central America, or South America, please schedule your next blood or platelet donation 28 days after your return to the continental US.
Are you eligible to donate blood?
- Donors must be healthy.
- Be at least 17 years old or be 16 years old and have parental consent.
- Weigh at least 110 lbs.
- Have not donated blood in the last 56 days.
- Read the full list of donor eligibilty requirements.
Make an Appointment Enter "dtcc" in the search box.
Get ready for your donation
- Wear clothing with sleeves that can easily be rolled up above the elbow.
- Include iron-rich foods in your diet, especially in the weeks before your donation.
- Bring a list of medications you are taking.
- Bring a photo I.D. Please bring either your donor card, driver's license or other form of photo identification.
More questions? Read the donation frequently asked questions from the American Red Cross.