Would you like to improve your chances at employability or job advancements?
Do you find yourself unable to attend classes due to childcare, transportation, or job scheduling conflicts?
You may qualify to study for your GED® from HOME.
Eligible students must:
- Be a North Carolina resident and 18 years of age or older;
- Complete the Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE);
- Attain at least a ninth grade high school level reading score on the TABE;
- Attend an orientation and registration session;
- Possess the ability to work independently; and
- Have computer and internet access.
Read the frequently asked questions or get started on your GED® today!
Log into the GED online website.