Reporting Web Site Copyright Infringements
Durham Technical Community College complies with the provisions of the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA). Please contact the agent specified below to report alleged copyright infringements.
DMCA Designated Agent
Vice President, Institutional Advancement and Support
Durham Technical Community College
1637 Lawson Street
Durham, NC 27703
Phone: 919-536-7250, ext. 6005
Contents of Notice
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act requires that all infringement claims be in writing and include the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that is the subject of the claimed infringement.
- A description of the of the material that is claimed to be infringing and provide sufficient information to permit Durham Tech to locate the material.
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address.
- A statement that certifies that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyright-protected material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, the owner's agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, signed under the penalty of perjury, certifying that the information you provided in the notification is accurate and that you are authorized to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed.
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf.