- Other Nursing Options
Unlike a traditional BSN program, RIBN students have the opportunity to begin working as an RN at the end of their third year, once they have passed the NCLEX-RN exam. In addition, the program is cost effective since students pay mostly community college tuition rates for the first three years.
The RIBN program makes a bachelorís degree in nursing both affordable and accessible, while preparing students to further their education beyond the baccalaureate level in the future.
The RIBN program provides you with:
- Expanded career and educational opportunities.
- An affordable way to receive a valuable baccalaureate nursing degree.
- The opportunity for employment as an RN after the first three years of study (upon successful completion of the NCLEX-RN exam).
- Dual admission and enrollment that provides a seamless transition from a community college to a university.
- Dedicated advisors who work with and mentor RIBN students throughout the four years.