- N.C. State Health Plan
- State Health Plan Forms
- Preferred Drug List
- Pierce Group Benefits
- FSA Reimbursement Form
- Superior Vision Plan
- Principal Financial Group
- Orbit NC Retirement System
Durham Technical Community College conceives its purpose to be the development of an individual's maximum potential. Established to provide educational opportunities distinct from those offered through traditional academic education, the college also seeks to inspire an active desire for continuing personal development.
Durham Tech goals that directly pertain to the professional development of the faculty and staff include:
- Foster the development of a well-prepared and professional faculty and staff;
- Engage in continuous improvement to promote a flexible, responsive, and dynamic institution focused on teaching and learning; and
- Implement and utilize appropriate technology that enhances efficiency and effectiveness of instruction and support services.
The Durham Tech policy regarding tuition waivers for one course at Durham Tech can be found in the Employee Handbook in the Professional Development section.
Educational opportunities offered at Durham Tech include:
- Teaching-Learning Center
- Computer training, Colleague Training, and Instructor Resources made available by Instructional Computing
- Quality Enhancement Plan – Faculty Resources
- Science Seminars
- Vive/Viva the Arts (see listings on the Durham Tech events calendar)
- Tuesday, March 10: College Convocation;
10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Monday, August 10: College Convocation;
9 a.m. – 1 p.m.