- N.C. State Health Plan
- State Health Plan Forms
- Preferred Drug List
- Pierce Group Benefits
- FSA Reimbursement Form
- Superior Vision Plan
- Principal Financial Group
- Orbit NC Retirement System
Durham Technical Community College fosters educational and service excellence through continuous improvement of the college’s most valuable resource — employees. All full-time and continuing part-time employees will participate in professional development annually as identified within the employee’s performance review and evaluation.
Durham Tech approved a new Professional Development policy effective July 1, 2015.
The Durham Tech policy regarding tuition waivers for one course at Durham Tech can be found in the Employee Handbook in the Professional Development section.
Educational opportunities offered at Durham Tech include:
- Teaching-Learning Center
- Computer training, Colleague Training, and Instructor Resources made available by Instructional Computing
- Quality Enhancement Plan – Faculty Resources
- Science Seminars
- Vive/Viva the Arts (see listings on the Durham Tech events calendar)