How to Apply to Project DEgree
Please Note: We are not currently accepting new applications for Project DEgree.
Step 1: Review the basic eligibility requirements before applying to the program
To participate in Project DEgree, you must:
- Have a high school diploma or GED;
- Be 18-26 years old (older students may be considered);
- Be committed to and have the ability to pay for enrollment as a full-time student through degree completion (you may be eligible to receive financial aid);
- be committed to taking at least one course each summer term;
- Have an expressed goal of achieving a certificate or degree (assessed in one-on-one interview);
- Place into developmental reading and writing (ENG 080 and RED 080); and
- Be able to take the learning community classes, Monday through Friday, on the Main Campus.
Step 2: Complete an application
Return your completed application to the Project Degree offices, Gateway to College Building, room 803E between 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Step 3: Make an appointment with a Project DEgree faculty or staff member
Ms. Martita Williams
919.536.7231, ext. 2415
Ms. Gabby McCutchen
919.536.7231, ext. 8083