The Small Business Center Network (SBCN), comprised of 58 Small Business Centers located at community colleges throughout North Carolina, supports the development of new businesses and the growth of existing businesses as a community-based provider of business training, counseling, and resource information. As part of the Small Business Center Network, the Small Business Center (SBC) at Durham Tech provides business owners with the information they need for success, including – but not limited to – advice on marketing, sales, bookkeeping, and financial management. The SBC offers the following services at little or no cost:
- Training and technical assistance in starting your business;
- Business skill seminars, workshops, and courses;
- Confidential counseling to help you develop your business plan or address your business needs;
- Resource and referral services; and
- A Resource Center with small business publications and literature.
The Small Business Center is located in the SOUTHBank Building, 400 West Main Street, on the third floor. Office hours are 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. Monday – Thursday. Please call 919-536-7241 for more information.