Durham Tech Campus Harvest Food Pantry
The pantry is open to anyone with a valid Durham Tech ID.
- Clients must show an ID and complete a short intake form at each visit.
- Clients may visit the pantry once per week to receive a bag of food. Ready-to-eat meals and snacks are available on a daily basis from noon – 2 p.m.
- Hours of operation and food distribution are contingent upon availability of supplies.
The pantry is located in the Phillips Building, room 310A.
Spring 2013 Hours of Operation
January 22 – May 7, 2013
Weekly Food Bags
Tuesday, 9 a.m. – noon and 2 – 6 p.m.
Wednesday, 9 a.m. – noon and 2 – 6 p.m.
Ready-to-eat meals and snacks
Monday – Friday, noon – 2 p.m.
Donations are Welcome!
The pantry is currently accepting donations of non-perishable food items. Donations can be dropped off at the pantry in the
Phillips Building, room 310A or in Durham Tech Campus Harvest Food Pantry bins throughout campus. Please be sure items are
in good condition and have not expired. We are also in need of volunteers to sort and label items during the spring semester.
- Peanut butter
- Pasta sauce (cans preferred to glass)
- Canned fruits and vegetables
- Canned meats (such as tuna or Spam)
- Ready-to-eat items, such as granola bars, fruit cups, tuna salad
packets, Nabs, Easy Mac, and single-serving boxes of raisins
If you have questions about food pantry services or if you are interested in volunteering contact email@example.com.