Cloud Computing Lab Technical Setup
The successful implementation of Durham Tech’s CCL NetLab required the coordinated use of multiple resources. Research by various NET/SEC teams over multiple semesters combined with technical expertise gained through coursework at Durham Tech has produced a remote access lab environment that expands the colleges technical capabilities. To aid in the expansion of this project to additional institutions the below documentation has been made available to you.
- Complete CCL Configuration Guide
- Creating and Configuring Virtual Machines for NETLAB+: Creating/Configuring VM (pdf)
- Support Documentation: NETLAB+ Documentation Library
- Registering Your Infrastructure
- PXE Booting
- Pod Creation using CCL Diskless Hosts