- General Information
- Pathways and Programs
- Enrollment Steps
- Helpful Links
- Information Sessions
Career and College Promise (CCP) provides seamless dual enrollment opportunities for eligible NC high school students to earn college credits that may be applied toward the completion of college certificates, diplomas, and associate degrees.
There are three pathways available to high school students:
- Career and Technical Education Pathway
- College Transfer Pathway
- Cooperative Innovative High School Pathway
Who is a Career and College Promise Student?
CCP students are the following:
- Ready to take on the responsibilities of being both a high school and a college student;
- Academically motivated to start earning career and/or college transfer credits; and
- Meet certain program and course eligibility requirements.