College Transfer Pathway
College-ready high school juniors and seniors can begin working on a bachelor’s degree by earning college credits now.
College Transfer Pathway students must:
- Be a high school junior or senior;
- Have a weighted high school GPA of at least 3.0 for admission.
- Be making progress toward high school graduation.
- Demonstrate college readiness on an assessment or placement test. A student must demonstrate college readiness in English, reading and mathematics to be eligible for enrollment in a College Transfer Pathway.
To maintain eligibility for continued enrollment, a student must:
· Be a high school junior or senior;
· Continue to make progress toward high school graduation.
· Maintain a 2.0 GPA in college coursework after completing two courses. A student who falls below a 2.0 GPA after completing two college courses will be subject to the college’s policy for satisfactory academic progress.
Programs of Study
The college pathways are being updated and will be published on this webpage as available.
*Also offered at our Orange County Campus.