$5 Friday - Mystery Hill in Blowing Rock
Start DateApril 26, 2019
Start Time6:30 am
$5 includes admission to Mystery Hill along with transportation.
Experience the following at Mystery Hill:
- The Natural Gravitational Anomaly
- The Hall Of Mystery
- The 1903 Dougherty House Museum (Founder of Appalachian State University)
- The Moon Mullins Native American Artifacts Museum
- The Appalachian Fossil and Dinosaur Museum
- Doc's Rocks Gem Mining Bring a bag lunch from home as we will be eating at the picnic shelter at Mystery Hill.
Reserve a Spot
Bring your Student ID and $5 to the Wynn Center, room 10-211 to reserve your spot on the bus today!
6:30 a.m. | Depart Durham Tech
Lunch | Bring your own bagged lunch or money for purchase
2 p.m. | Return to Durham Tech
To Participate/ Refund Policy
- You must be a current Durham Tech Student with a valid Student ID.
- Due to the limited number of spots and high demand, No refunds will be issued if you sign up and are unable to attend.