Request a High School Equivalency Transcript

Transcripts or a copy of your GED® or HiSET® diploma can be obtained by contacting DiplomaSender who will fulfill all records requests for North Carolina High School Equivalency test takers.

The latest technology and security standards are used to protect data, however, the software will not work with the Internet Explorer browser.

Request Transcript