The Finish Line Grants program aims to help students complete their training when facing unforeseen financial hardships. Finish Line Grants can be used for course materials, housing, medical needs, dependent care or other financial emergencies.
This grant provides a maximum of $1,000 per semester.
- Have unforeseen financial hardship.
- Have completed at least 50 percent of the credits/requirements for the specific program.
- Be in good academic standing with a minimum 2.0 GPA or be on track to complete a Continuing Education program.
Examples of Qualifying Events
- Car repair
- Utility bill
- Medical expense
- Course Materials
- Internet Service
Note: Funds will not be distributed directly to the student but to the entity providing the service for the student. Overdue bills/invoices are not allowed. No reimbursements.
Any credit-bearing degree, certificate or diploma and the following Continuing Education programs:
If you believe you may be a candidate for assistance:
- Complete the Grant Request Form (linked here when funds become available): Grant funds have been expended for Fall 2023. Please check back in Spring 2024. After you complete the form, you will receive a follow-up call or email within 3-5 business days.
- Reach out to a program administrator listed below with any questions about program eligibility.
Director, Campus Student Services
919-536-7200, ext. 4201
Resource Specialist/ Instructor
919-536-7200, ext. 4003