IT Open Lab Schedule
Assistance for IT Program Students
Information Technologies Students now have an online resource for assistance when encountering issues related to the unique academic and technical challenges associated with their coursework. Our IT Lab Administrators will be staffing our IT Open Labs in Sakai (online) or in the new Ingram Applied Technology Center (Building 11), during limited times to assist (subject to staff availability) students.
Spring 2023 through May 2 (Spring break hours will be posted)
Ingram (Building 11) and Online (currently enrolled IT students only)
Students must follow the Appropriate Use of Computing Resources policy when using the lab.
Mondays: 10 a.m. - Noon and 1- 4 p.m., room 11-112. Online 6:30-8:30 p.m. (view instructions for accessing)
Tuesdays: 10 a.m. - Noon and 1- 4 p.m., room 11-111
Wednesdays: 10 a.m. - Noon and 1- 4 p.m., room 11-112
Thursdays: Noon - 2 p.m., room 11-112. Online 6-8 p.m. (view instructions for accessing)
Our work study students are, like their counterparts, finishing various IT-related degrees and possess various skill sets to address many related issues including:
- Help Accessing Remote Resources
- Basic Technical and hardware troubleshooting/ Walk-through
- Netlab Issues/ Password Resets
- Basic Networking, coding and Security Concepts
- Cloud Fundamentals including basic AWS management
- MS Office
- MAC OS Questions
How to Access the Online Open Labs on Sakai
- Look under the Meetings tab to the left of the screen
- Find the Meeting listed for that day's lab (It may not be active until just before the lab is scheduled to start so please be patient). It's usually highlighted.
- Join The Meeting! Be sure to have a camera and Mic available so you can interact with the lab administrator.
- You may be asked to share your screen so the lab administrator can better assist you. The administrator wont have access to your computer controls, however.
- Labs are contingent on Work Study availability.