View the Advising Services Hours or visit the Student Resources Center.
Academic advising at Durham Tech is key to your success. All students – except Visiting Students – are assigned an Academic Advisor. Our advisors help you determine your interests, explore career options, set academic goals, select courses, answer questions about your program of study, and ensure you’re ready for registration.
Drop-in advising is available for the following students:
- Students preparing to attend Durham Tech for the first time.
- Returning students (students who were not enrolled in classes at Durham Tech in the previous fall and spring semesters.
- Visiting students
Students with assigned program advisors may visit Drop-in Advising if all of the following conditions have been met:
- Student has attempted to contact their assigned advisor by email.
- The advisor has not responded within 72 hours.
- The student presents the original email to Advising Services.
Important: Students must have submitted all official high school and undergraduate transcripts to Durham Tech.