Financial Aid Verification Forms
As your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is processed, you may be selected by the federal government to verify the accuracy of your information. Additional forms may need to be completed. Financial Aid staff will need to receive and verify this additional documentation from you before an award can be made. It is very important that you submit any required documentation as soon as possible to avoid delays in processing time. You may review the status of the submission of these forms using the "My Documents" screen in your Self-Service account.
Use the appropriate forms below if you have been asked by Durham Tech's Financial Aid office to submit additional documentation to apply for financial aid. The notification email will include the verification group number you are assigned. You only need to fill out the forms for that verification group.
2018–2019 Forms (Fall 2018/Spring 2019/Summer 2019)
- Bachelor’s Degree Verification
- Identity/Statement of Educational Purpose Verification
- Number in Household and College for Dependent Students
- Number in Household and College for Independent Students
- Loan Authorization
- Loan Adjustment
- Non-Filer Verification of Income (if parent or student did not file taxes)
- Financial Aid Suspension Appeal
- Unusual Enrollment History