Please Note: Students who are unable to or do not wish to submit documents electronically may physically drop them off at the Wynn Center (Building 10) Welcome Desk; Admissions, Registration, and Records, Wynn (Building 10), room 10-201; or at the Orange County Campus, front desk. If it is after normal business hours (see HelpHub), use the book return box in the ERC (Building 5) round parking lot near the flagpole.
How to Submit Documents Electronically
Use the secure electronic document submission site to securely submit documents related to name changes, social security number verification, enrollment verification, unofficial transcripts, financial documents, prerequisite documentation, and more.
Collect the following information before submitting your documents:
- Your name
- A valid email address
- Digital copies of the documents in one of the following formats: PDF, JPEG, TIFF, GIF, PNG
Signing into the Document Portal
Login to the document portal at https://docs.durhamtech.edu.
If you have a Durham Tech account, login using your ConnectMail username and password.
If you do not, have an account, you may create an account using the link provided on that page. After creating the account, an email will be sent confirming that the account was created pending admin approval. Within one business day, another email will be sent confirming approval of the account. Use the link provided in the email within the specified time period, to login to the portal and follow the directions to reset your password.
Once you have you have successfully logged into the portal, choose the link to the department that you wish to submit documents to:
- Admissions, Registration, and Student Records
- U.S. unofficial transcripts, Health and Wellness credit program applications
- Social Security cards, driver’s license, U.S. citizenship, marriage license, birth certificate, divorce decree, court order, tax documents
- Graduation application
- Business and Entrepreneurship Programs
- Prerequisite documents
- Campus Police and Public Safety
- Center for the Global Learner (International Student Services)
- International diplomas or test scores (with English translations if needed), etc.
- Immigration documents – passport, visa stamp, approval notice, I-94, I-20, EAD/work permit, green card/permanent resident card, U.S. Naturalization certificate, etc.
- Non-profit sponsorship paperwork
- F-1 international student application documents – financial support documentation, F-1 supplemental form, test scores, SEVIS responsibilities form, etc.
- Corporate Services
- Financial Aid and Veterans Services
- Financial Aid forms
- Veterans forms
- Finance and Administrative Services
- Nurse Aide Program (Nurse Aide I, Nurse Aide II, Nurse Aide I Refresher, Nurse Aide II Refresher, and Medication Aide)
- Prerequisite documents
- Community Health Worker, Promotores de Salud, TEAS Test Prep, and Family Caregiver registration forms and sponsorship letters only if the class is sponsored by a third party
- Electric Line Technician Program
- U.S. unofficial transcript or photo of transcript (high school, high school equivalency, or college transcript)
- State issued driver’s license
- CDL permit
- Human Resources
If you have Durham Tech ConnectMail, use that email address in the submission form. Some departments may include a dropdown requesting the document type being submitted.
Use the button to choose the file from your computer. Files must be less than 20 MB in size. Allowed file types are pdf, jpg, jpeg, png, gif, tif, and tiff. If you wish to include comments about the documents, enter them in the comments field below and select the Submit button.
After you submit, you will be taken to a summary screen with a list of the documents that you uploaded.