Use your ConnectMail/Self-Service username and password to log into eForms.


Forms available in eForms

Audit Request – AU: Course Audit

The special grade of AU is assigned when a student enrolls in and regularly attends a course on a noncredit basis. Enrollment is subject to space availability and the program director's prior approval. The audit student, like the credit student, is subject to Durham Tech's attendance policy. Students may not change from credit-to-audit or audit-to-credit status after the first day of the term. Audit students receive the special grade of AU. Students may not audit Developmental Education courses.

Course Withdrawal Form

See the Student-initiated Withdrawals section of the College Catalog and Student Handbook.

Change of Address

To review your current address in the Durham Tech system, go to "My Profile" in Self-Service.

  • Change of Name

  • Change Academic Program

  • Enrollment Verification

This form provides verification of your enrollment at Durham Technical Community College to another institution. Requests for verification will be processed and mailed within five (5) working days on official College letterhead. Students who need additional documentation to be included with the verification must submit the additional documentation to the Student Information and Records Office, Wynn Center, room 10-201.

Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)

The form is available in eForms and the full policy is in the Policy and Procedure section.

Other Online Forms

Other Student Forms

These are not online forms yet although they can be filled out online and saved to your computer.

How to Submit Documents Electronically

Submit requested documents electronically to the Admissions, Registration, and Records office. Follow the instructions to submit electronic documents using our secure system. Acceptable digital formats include PDF, JPEG, TIFF, GIF, and PNG.

If you have questions about these forms, you can contact the Student Information and Records at 919-536-7200, ext. 1800.