These are the top five resource tips for Durham Tech student parents:
- View the Student Resource Sheet and the resources below for information about college and community resources covering everything from food and finances to dental care and diapers, or submit a Student Support Intake form for personalized outreach from a team member to connect with relevant resources.
- The Campus Harvest Food Pantry offers free diapers, wipes, baby food, kid-friendly snacks, and other items for parenting students. Learn more about how and when to pick them up.
- We’ve all heard the saying “It takes a village...” At Durham Tech, we’re creating a village for parenting students in the Student Parent Success Network. Join today to connect to a community of parenting peers.
- If you receive FNS/Food Stamps benefits, you may qualify for tuition assistance! View the FNS Employment and Training Program.
- If you are pregnant/expecting, connect early for support to make sure you are aware of all of your rights and the accommodations available to you – and community resources too! View Support for Pregnant, Postpartum and Breastfeeding Students.