Durham Tech will be TESTING the Emergency Notification System (Punch Alert) on Tuesday, January 31 between 9-11 a.m. A series of text messages will be sent, but this is only a test. Learn more about PunchAlert
English for Workforce Development
The Center for the Global Learner offers the design and implementation of industry-contextualized English language training programs for US and foreign companies and organizations. The dynamic technological advancement, globalization and fast-paced environment have significantly changed the 21st century workplace, presenting new challenges for the work force. While developing English Language skills of non-native speakers of English, students also enhance their job skills that are necessary to become successful members of the workforce.
Who can benefit?
- Working professionals
- Immigrants entering the workforce
- Students getting ready for their careers
What can we provide?
- Fully customized training programs with the curriculum tailored to the level and needs of your students
- Language skills combined with industry-specific context
- Measurable progress
- On-site/on-campus/online language training
Contact email@example.com for more information.