On Wednesday, Oct. 4, the College will test our Emergency Notification System. The Emergency Notification System is tested each semester. A series of text messages will be sent, but this is only a test. Learn more about PunchAlert
Culinary Arts Certificate
Students will be provided theoretical knowledge/practical applications that provide critical competencies to meet industry demands, including environmental stewardship, operational efficiencies and professionalism. Courses include sanitation/safety, baking, garde manger, culinary fundamentals/production skills, nutrition, customer service, purchasing/cost control, and human resource management.
Graduates should qualify for entry-level opportunities including prep cook, line cook, and station chef. American Culinary Federation certification may be available to graduates. With experience, graduates may advance to positions including sous chef, pastry chef, executive chef, or foodservice manager.
- White Chef’s jacket with long sleeves, with logo and name embroidered (3 required)
- Small checkered chef pants (3 required)
- Chef Hat (the required style is a “floppy chef hat”) (2 required)
- White apron, this may be a bib, single, or 4 sided (2 required)
- White neckerchief, (2 required)
- Black non-slip closed toed shoes (1 pair required)
Spring Application Deadline is Oct 15
Estimated Tuition & Fees
American Tobacco Campus