After you Transfer

What is Reverse Transfer?

Reverse Transfer is a program offered by UNC System that allows students who have a few remaining credits needed to complete their associate’s degree to take those classes at the four-year university and transfer them back to the two-year university to earn the associate’s degree.

What if a transfer university fails to honor the Comprehensive Articulation Agreement (CAA) or other articulation agreements?

Email the Durham Tech Transfer Center for assistance, even if you have already transferred.