Central Sterile Processing (Continuing Education)
Central Sterile Processing Hybrid
This hybrid course meets online one night a week and a daytime clinical, at an offsite location, one day a week.
Program Prerequisites and Requirements
(These items are not covered in the course fee)
- Proof of high school diploma or high school equivalency
- Proof of the following immunizations are due at the time of registration: (two doses or positive titer MMR, Varicella; T/dap; Hep B series; Influenza/Flu (exempt for summer term only); and TB (annual TB test).
- Hunter green scrubs (tops and bottoms) and puncture resistant, closed toe shoes or sneaker (all white or all black)
- Criminal background check and drug screening which will be administered by Castle Branch. Do not do this on your own. Information will be provided at orientation once a student registers for a class.
- CPR certification - only the American Heart Association Basic Life Support is accepted.
- Proof of medical health insurance
- Following successful completion of the course, certification for Central Sterile Processing Technician is available for those who apply to take the examinations.
View the Allied Health Checklist and attend an information session to learn how to submit prerequisites and how to register.
Central Sterile Processing qualifies for financial assistance.